Sponsored Ads


The Luxurious Fashionista! ViVi Fashion I am Miss TLF! :) Supermodels' Secrets

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Clearing my wardrobe! ;)

I am such an impulsive buyer that every single time I'm doing reviews, I shop at the same time. :P I've came to purchase a few items of which I haven't got around to wearing yet. Gosh, my wardrobe's gonna burst like anytime soon, added on with the amount of parcels arriving each day. *shrugs* These are a few items I'm letting go of which I haven't worn yet; which means they're still brand new babes. :D

Item #1 - Floral Dress (SOLD OUT)

Item #2 - Miss OL (SOLD OUT)

Item #3 - (SOLD OUT)

Item #4 - Checkered Kimono
(Please note clincher is excluded)
RM35 for this pretty piece

**********

If you're interested, kindly send me an email at
iamtlf@live.com with the details below:

Name:
Contact details:
Address:
Item code:

You can also email me for further enquiry should you have any doubts alright? Don't worry, I don't bite. Prices are negotiable if you purchase 3 or more items. Email meeee! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment